Close iframe parent
Earth Recycler is your trusted business partner when it comes to establish or developing of biogas plants for safe, highly profitable and environmentally friendly energy production.
We stand with best understanding of the entire process, from the disposal of waste and other raw materials, through processing, to delivery of the final product.
Global environmental benefits of biogas technology
- With anaerobic digestion, a renewable source of energy is captured, which has an important climatic twin effect
- The use of renewable energy reduces the CO2-emissions through a reduction of the demand for fossil fuels.
- At the same time, by capturing and containing uncontrolled methane emissions, the second most important greenhouse gas is reduced
(The reduction of 1 kg methane is equivalent to the reduction of 25 kg CO2)
Earth Recycler Biogas Plants
Earth Recycler offers durable, reliable and complete process for sustainable production of biogas. The initial investment can yield significant long-term savings, in addition to being environmentally responsible and committed. Biogas is derived as a byproduct of agricultural produce, wastes from food processing kitchens, sewage sludge. Our biogas plants size starts from as small as .5 cubic meter in size.
By tapping into biogas resources with Earth Recycler’s proven technology, Biogas projects result in the:
- Reduction of carbon emissions through the destruction of naturally occurring methane.
- Elimination of odor and pests issues that are caused by the decomposition of organic material.
- Transformation of organic wastes into high quality fertilizer. The fertilizer which comes from a bio-gas plant contains three times more nitrogen than the best compost made through open air digestion
- Improvement of hygienic conditions through reduction of breeding of pathogens, worms and flies.
- Complete digestion of sludge killing more pathogens
The following are the principal organisms that are killed in biogas plants:
Cholera and dysentery bacteria (in one or two weeks)
Hookworm and bilharzias (in three weeks)
Tapeworm and roundworm die completely when the fermented slurry is dried in the sun
How it works ?
Consisting primarily of methane and carbon dioxide, biogas is produced through the anaerobic decomposition of organic waste. Instead of allowing uncontrolled decomposition of these wastes and the release of gases into the atmosphere, they are contained in an oxygen-deprived environment such as a covered lagoon or aboveground FRP tank. From there, methane is extracted and burned to generate electricity or heat.
Environmental advantages through protection of forests, soil, water and air.
The widespread production and utilization of biogas is expected to make a substantial
Contribution to soil protection and amelioration. First, biogas could increasingly replace LPG Cylinder & can take part load of power Generation Second; biogas systems yield more and better fertilizer. As a result, more fodder becomes available for domestic animals. This, in turn, can lessen the danger of soil erosion attributable to overgrazing.
- Bio-fertilizers are cost effective and eco-friendly alternative to chemical fertilizers.
- They provide a sustainable source for nutrients and healthy soils. Each biogas plant produces about five tons of bio-fertilizer annually, which can replace chemical fertilizer. (According to the ICAR paper (report issued by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi)
Advantages of Earth Recycler Biogas Plants:
- Earth Recycler Biogas plants helps in better digestion and circulation of the slurry inside the digester
- Avoids settling of the solids inside the digester
- Designed to handle all types of biodegradable waste including fruit & vegetable peels, process & plate waste, used kitchen oil/grease, tissue papers & garden wastes
- Designed for continuous and discontinuous feeding of waste ensuring maximum degradation of volatile solids
- Avoidance of heat losses
- No fresh water is required to treat the waste